Recognized as the Voice for Nursing Leaders in Northeast Ohio
Who We Are
NEOONL, as an affiliate chapter of OONL, shall be the regional organization for nursing leadership in health care that provides for nursing leadership development by:
- Providing a forum for the interchange of ideas and dissemination of information and materials relative to nursing leadership.
- Identifying and defining nursing practice, nursing education and health care issues;
- Establishing and communicating position statements to influence legislative and public policy;
- Developing and promoting educational programs/activities to strengthen nursing in education, administration, research and clinical practice;
- Supporting systems for the advancement of healthy communities.
- Leading the development and implementation of patient care delivery systems that produce high quality, safe patient care through innovations;
- Participating in local and statewide community efforts to promote nursing leadership involvement.